Thursday 22 September 2022

Human authority is demonic

Remember when I wrote: You don't need the devil if you have a leader ... ?

That is so true.

Just look at the world!

But never mind, eh?

Dolphins are superior beings. They weren't given arms or legs because the cosmos didn't want them getting mixed up in any bullshit. Think about it.

But never mind, eh?

Karajan believed in reincarnation. He said he wanted to come back as an eagle. I can respect that. An eagle is a fine choice.

So ...

Music ... ???

Music is my obsession.

A lot depends on how good the lyric for Life and Death turns out to be. I probably won't try to make logical sense with it.

I just want to feel - with the words, you understand?

If it all goes well ... I'm going to start calling myself the greatest songwriter ever. Yes, with my BIG TEN.

Deal with it.

The BIG TWENTY can take years, I don't care. Maybe the SMALL TEN will be my next smart move.

Let me close my eyes.

...

I've been thinking about Kafka's The Trial. That novel is about a lot more than the material world we see all around us. However, Kafka's three sisters all died in the Holocaust. That's really grim.

And the point I'm making is ...

Well ...

It's the dolphins we should be looking up to, and respecting.

Do you understand?

They're closer to the cosmos than "we" are. [Not me! You!]

Unless, as a human, you're a spiritual aristocrat. Kafka was definitely one. His visions may have been dark, but he was full of light himself.

Raise your consciousness!