Wednesday 7 September 2022

I don't want to write about life and death, BUT(!) ... I've got to!

You dig?

'Who's forcing you to, Mikey?! No one's forcing you.'

But that's what the song is called.

'Who says?!'

I do. The melody bloody suggests it, man! What can I do?

Obviously, dear kooks, I'm not writing about finance. I wasn't going to be writing my blog at all today. I was going to work on that lyric ...

But you know how it is.

Here I am again. Uh.

Will I ever be free???

I tell you ... after Life and Death is finished, that's it for me. I'm just going to be positive all the time like Bob. 'But Dylan's a miserable git.' I mean Bob Marley, idiot! 'Oh, of course. Silly me!'

I was rehearsing Mighty Soul and Shady, Dodgy, Shifty earlier.

If those two songs had been on an album in the Nineties ... the album would have sold twenty million copies or more.

I hope I haven't made a mistake ... waiting until I'm older. 'You didn't wait, Mikey. You had no say in the matter. It's the cosmos that controls your fate, you know that.'

Yes.

Yes, the Voice is right. For once.

The cosmos knows best.

Actually, Mighty Soul and Shady, Dodgy, Shifty and The Future, too ... didn't even exist eighteen months ago.

So ...

Do you know what I mean?

I couldn't have written them in the Nineties. I wasn't on that level. Nowhere near.

Anyway ...

I might change this into a music blog.

Maybe I could do reviews of classic albums.

I don't know.

What's the point of that?

'Do it! Do it now!'

Shut up. I don't need motivating.

And I don't want to be a motivational guru. A lot of them are dodgy as fuck. Goggins is the only one who doesn't seem to be trying to squeeze every last penny out of people. Do you know what I mean?

You know what I mean.

Fitness? I ain't got much to say about it. I'm still doing it, but what can I say about it?

You know what I mean.

Bye.

'Don't go!'

What?

'Say something else.'

You say something, Voice.

'I, I ... I ...'

Ha, ha, ha! It's not easy, is it? When the pressure's on, like.

Never mind

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS