Monday 8 September 2014

Deeb Salem says Goldman Sachs owes him $20 million!

Yeah, $20 million. Not bad for a bit of work. But Deeb ain't getting the money because a judge in New York has said that Goldman doesn't owe him $20 million in bonuses. Unsurprisingly, Goldman also says it doesn't owe the money. / Well, I don't know who to believe, and I'm not getting involved. (Bobby D still owes me half a million pounds for all my shamanic work. We all have problems.) My advice to Deeb is: Move on with your life, son. You have a nice job at GoldenTree Asset Management now. Worse things happen at sea.

...

That's enough finance for a Monday morning.

...

Music? Well, I might do some recording today. (Might not.) I've been playing the guitar a lot lately and I feel ready to have another go at my demo. My fingers are on fire, you dig?

...

Anything else? Lunch? Er ... I haven't been to the shop yet. So I can't tell you what sandwich I'm having - for sure. However, I have to say I really fancy a cheese sandwich. ('You always have a cheese sandwich, Mikey.' No I don't! I have egg sandwiches, too.) Let's see how things develop, yeah?