Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hal Lehr is launching Aithon Capital - at last!

Oh, but not yet. No. Next January. Yeah, January next year he promises to launch his hedge fund. 'Ha!' He's just like me with my demo. We all know how life is. It's easy to get confused. It's easy to get stuck in the jam of disgusting reality. Hal was going to launch Aithon Capital a couple of years ago. I was going to record my songs a couple of years ago. However, there is a time for everything, as the Preacher knew. I've been improving my guitar skills, and Hal has ... been watching the markets, I suppose. Up and down. I don't know. Frankly, it's none of my business. And it's none of your business, dear reader(s). 'Slags!' (Yes, thank you, Voice.) Hal will get his shit together eventually. If not January next year, then January the year after. What's the rush? Good things take time. I played my guitar for four hours yesterday! I'm making progress. Hal's making progress. Everyone calm down, please. Hal and I will be ready when we're ready.

Er ... / Hal Lehr, by the way, used to be a trader at Deutsche Bank and Soros Fund Management. 'Great!' Don't bother looking for his LinkedIn profile though because it's a joke. I doubt he set it up. It just says ... hal lehr - United States. 'Oh, for fuck's sake, Mikey!' I know. Not even capitals for his name. And only three connections. 'Ha! Who are the schnooks who connected with him?' I don't know, man. It doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

...

Anything else? Not really. / I've got a cheese sandwich for lunch. But I guess you knew that already.

Politics? ... / David Cameron and the purring queen? Ugh, I don't want to talk about it. I'm disgusted. / Er ... Ed Miliband's speech was all right yesterday. Not amazing though. / Apparently, the minimum wage will be £8 an hour ... in 2020 ... so, it'll be worth less than it is now. / This country is in a right mess. Germany was bombed to shit by the end of the Second World War. And we're ...

Jesus! / I can't even play my guitar today, much. I've got a conceptual to write, No. 253. I'll play a bit, lunchtime and tonight. Yeah. / I've got to keep the dream alive, you dig?