Wednesday 23 March 2011

Zain Fancy was being probed and so now he's suing Och-Ziff

Who's ever heard of a fancy man being probed? It seems that anything is possible in the world of finance. Zain Fancy used to work at hedge fund Och-Ziff Capital Management in Singapore (actually, Och-Ziff Real Estate Singapore Pte, for those who really need to know, like it's important or something, fuck off). Then Och-Ziff sacked him. Why? He was being probed by one of his admirers at the SEC. Fancy claims he was unaware of the probing. 'Is this likely?' Why are you asking me? I don't mix in those circles.

Basically, Mr Fancy wants his money. He alleges Och-Ziff is withholding $7.9 million in pay and stock. I suggest we put the rather sordid probing to one side and concentrate on the money. We know where we are with money, don't we? We're on safe ground.

$7.9 million is a lot of dough. But my view is that Och-Ziff has enough money. Too much, even. It can afford to pay off Mr Fancy. So it should. You have to let money go free. If you love it, set it free. It will come back to you. That's just simple mystical capitalism. How come so few people understand? It was one of the first things I learnt in the desert of my head. A lot of people refuse to learn. Ignorance turns them on, in the darkness of their days. The desert sun can shine all it wants, but there are souls it cannot reach. I am that sun, when you think about it, or maybe it's best not to think. My mystic rays can touch you, in your heart, if you are open for them. Get naked for me, and I'll burn you. Don't crawl in darkness, on your hands and knees, begging for salvation from some god that ain't interested in your suffering. And don't tell me that everything is just fine and dandy. Everyone suffers. The men and women at Och-Ziff suffer. Mr Fancy used to suffer with them. Now he suffers alone. But I am here for him, and all the sufferers. My painful experiences have qualified me. I am the light. Come to me, readers. Oh, you know I'm confused. How can I be the light in hell? It's a mystery.