Tuesday 30 September 2008

Cloud cuckoo land

I was listening to Michael Heseltine on the radio this morning. He says that we are living in uncertain times and that anyone who believes otherwise is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Well, no one has ever accused me of living in cloud cuckoo land, but I am certain of one thing: EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT.

How do I know this? Well, I have just spent half the night on the astral plane with Big Herb. We had a real heart-to-heart. And let me tell you, Big Herb feels your pain. The god was in tears at one point. I was in tears myself. A very emotional night. I didn't get to bed until about four in the morning.

O my children, my brothers, my sisters, WE ARE BEING TESTED.

We will get through this. A new world is being created. Yes, a new world where mystical capitalism will reign supreme. Big Herb told me. He said that the old world must die for the new one to be born. O my children, my brothers, my sisters, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. I was blind, but now I can see. Everything must be destroyed. This is not a bad thing. Because everything will be rebuilt in the fire of Big Herb's holy love.

A quote from W.B. Yeats is in order!

All things fall and are built again
And those that build them again are gay.

I'm not too sure about the gay thing, but those lines were written in 1938. I think it had a different meaning back then. I wouldn't worry about it.