Monday 8 September 2008

John Paulson: Recovery fund

This is what I'm talking about. This is what I like to see. John Paulson - the big man at Paulson & Co - is launching his Recovery fund on October 1. This guy believes in the future. He believes in money. The guy has got a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

However, John has told one of his clients that the magic moment in distressed debt is still some way off. When will we see it? Good question. Personally, I believe in magic. I even believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden - that's how freakin’ nuts I am! But Paulson believes as well. He's not a cold earth wanderer, oh no. I've seen this guy on the astral plane, and he's an animal for the burning. Do you know what I mean? Do you know where I'm coming from? Of course you do. You're not stupid. Just don't tell everyone, all right?

The magic moment is coming. You've got to believe.