Friday 3 September 2010

Charles Kirwan-Taylor is the new chief executive of RAB Capital

Oh, I can't believe this! Someone tell me this is someone's idea of a sick joke! And I don't have anything against Charles Kirwan-Taylor. I've seen him in the desert of our love. I know he's all mystical and that. He's going to be a fine chief executive. No, what pisses me off is the fact that I have been supporting Stephen Couttie - the chief executive of RAB Capital who resigned yesterday - and he just decides, out of the blue, to kick me in the fucking teeth! Like - this is what I think of your support. I don't care if you're behind me, Mikey. I'm running away to lick my wounds.

Why do I bother? Why?! It's at times like this that I feel like jacking it all in. He's made me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous.