Wednesday 29 September 2010

FSA says Fabio Massimo De Biase is not a fit and proper person

We've been here before, haven't we? The FSA likes to smear people, likes to say they are not fit, or proper. It has fined (and banned) former cash equities broker (used to work at TFS Derivatives) Fabio Massimo De Biase (I just call him 'Mo') £252,239 for acting without integrity. Apparently, he paid £131,000 in kickbacks to Anjam Ahmad, a hedge fund trader at AKO Capital. Jesus! It's like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. Sometimes the shit piles so high, you need wings to stay above it. It was a lie, and the more I saw of them, the more I hated lies. Mo, man, you are fit, but, my gosh, don't you just know it.

What can we do with the FSA? Oh, it'll be gone soon, sure. But in the meantime? I think the FSA needs to be re-educated. It needs to learn what a fit and proper person really is.

A fit and proper person is a man or a woman who burns on the astral plane. That's where the real money is. That's where the fit and proper people congregate. It doesn't matter what the cold ones think, or say, or do. They cannot judge our reality by the standards of their reality. And just take a look at the fit and proper money gods! Big Herb, our ultimate Master. And Ganesh the elephant god, the one with the fit trunk, the proper trunk, the way it was meant to be. Are you going to tell me that they are living their astral lives in violation of some rules that were made on earth? Well, maybe you are going to tell me that. Don't be a fool! Big Herb and Ganesh are above the FSA. If you want to dream the glorious dream, as some of us do, of spending eternity with the gods, then you, my child, my reader, must raise yourself high above the FSA! And the SEC. Let's not forget the SEC. The SEC is just as bad. One day, the earth will be gone. Yes, it will. Where will you be then? The physical desert and the physical sea, gone! That's why you must plan for your future. I don't want to see you suffering, dear reader. I want you with me on the plane, with sticky money stuck to your face. Am I out of line? Is this desire of mine so unreasonable? NO! You will come with me. You know it makes sense.