Tuesday 21 September 2010

Ray Iwanowski: the comeback kid

Oh, I love it when a financial shaman comes out of retirement. Shivers down my spine! Such an intense feeling! There's nothing like it. It's better than sex! Why? Well, it's a confirmation that the fire never dies, that's why. Not just a feeling. The feeling is great, but I realize in my brain, intellectually - the fire, for all eternity! Ray Iwanowski, the former co-head of Goldman Sachs' Global Alpha fund, the former co-head of research in Goldman Sachs' quantitative investment group, the former ... whatever, has decided that enough is enough. Meaning: he doesn't want to sit around any more, waiting for the Reaper to take him. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I have been speaking to Ray. With my mind. He's a top shaman. We don't need no phones.

_________________________


Like a storm of blood and fire, I will return.

Like a storm of blood and fire, Ray, you will return.

Like a storm of blood and fire, I will call the money to me.

Like a storm of blood and fire, Ray, you will call the money to you.

In the darkness of my astral night, I will listen to the owl.

But you won't cut its head off, Ray.

In the darkness of my astral night, I will touch the stars!

In the darkness of your astral night, Ray, you will touch the stars!

Who can judge me?

Who can judge you, Ray?

Only God can judge me.

You're like 2Pac, Ray!

Well, Big Herb can judge me too.

Yes, Big Herb can judge you.

And Ganesh the elephant god, and the ghosts of the dead financiers, and my Master - your good self.

Quite a few characters, then.

But no wanderers of the cold earth shall judge me!

O Ray, we spit on those fools! They are scum!

In the desert of our love ...

In the desert of our love ...

The fire never dies!

The fire never dies, Ray!

We will burn for all eternity!

Forever and ever and ever!

Fuckin' A!