Thursday 8 October 2015

Bill Gross is suing Pimco!

And he wants hundreds of millions of dollars! Why? Well, our Bill reckons he was pushed out of Pimco by greedy executives who were trying to get their greasy hands on his bonus. 'Ha!' If this is true, it's outrageous.

The thing is, Bill has bills to pay. And wages. A lifestyle to maintain. He needs this "missing" money. It's not easy being as rich as Mr Gross. I mean, the richer you are, the more you have to spend, yeah? I almost pity him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he almost envies me. You see, I don't have a pot to piss in. I don't have drivers, maids, bodyguards, gardeners, cooks, accountants, lawyers ... all the rest of the parasites. They're sucking the life out of our Bill! They all want paying, you know. Me, I've just got The Voice, my intern, and I don't pay him/it a single penny, according to tradition.

Now, if you're not already rich, dear reader(s), I know that you want to be rich. You can't hide your desires from me. I see EVERYTHING! / Just be careful what you wish for. Please. It could be you having your bonus "stolen" - allegedly.

...

Well, that's it. See you next week. 'Tuesday, boss?' No, Monday, same as usual. / Laters ...