Thursday 22 October 2015

You're crazy ...

Oh, absolutely crazy! ... if you think I'm writing about finance in my last post of the week. Sure, most weeks I do, but some weeks I don't. (This is one of those weeks.) You've got to learn to take the rough with the smooth, dear reader(s). Like me! I mean, I was looking forward to the pub tomorrow, yeah? Even if it was just going to be a couple of Cokes. (Because of my migraines.) Unfortunately, the telephone people are messing about with the poles outside and I'll have to stay in now, also - 'Why, Mikey?!' To keep an eye on them, man. And they might knock on the front door. 'For a mug of tea?' They're not getting a mug of tea, the slags!

And, er ... I'm also waiting for a delivery, which should have come today, but it didn't. (The courier has bad reviews online. Slags!) A mini recording studio! Only £85. I'm getting it cheap, but it's brand new. 'Oh, that handy zoom thing.' What? It's a Zoom H2n Handy Recorder, thank you very much, Voice. 'Whatever.' It should help me with my songs, reader(s). Either at home or in a rehearsal studio. (Depending on the background noises, you dig?) And, er ...

Ah, that's enough! I'm always knackered by Thursday night. It's a good job the weekend has started. 'Has it?!' YES!!!