Thursday 20 May 2010

Dow down 2 or 3 per cent, Rule 48, contagion, FTSE 100 down ...

I couldn't care less. Everything is beautiful in my world, my head. Come up and see me. Make me smile. I'm already smiling.

And don't start having a go. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm telling you there is a better life. A world where we can have money without the despair we find on this cold earth.

Bound upon a wheel of fire! If you've got any sense. Yes, Shakey had his visionary moments. We shouldn't be too hard on him. It was a long time ago.

I could have done with those peas. Can't remember the last time. The end of a long day. I am tired. So don't tell me about the Dow or the FTSE. I just told you.

I need to lie down in astral sand. I need a burning. I want an angel. I want Gillian. Where is she? At a time like this, I need a woman like that.

Peace is coming. Baked beans on toast. That'll do. It will have to do. I could ask for more. I just did, didn't I? But we can't always get what we want.