Friday 28 May 2010

SEC charges Kenneth Ira Starr with fraud

Oh, not another one! Is the SEC going to be charging Uncle Tom Cobley as well?

It wouldn't surprise me. Not only has the SEC charged Ringo (Starr Investment Advisors and Starr & Company) with fraud but it is seeking an emergency court order to freeze his assets.

This is an outrage!

Tell me about it. I don't know if he stole client money for his personal use, and I don't care. What I do know is that Ringo's assets are burning in the astral desert of our love - as we speak - and the last thing any of us want to see is -

Frozen assets!

WE DON'T WANNA SEE NO FROZEN ASSETS!

O Master, why didn't you destroy the SEC when Mr Blankfein asked you to? Why must our friends and associates suffer like this?

Oh, I'm letting everyone down!

The weight of this sad time we must obey; speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.

Is this the promised end?

Fuck knows.